Last Modified/Effective Date: September 4, 2018
Scope and Overview
This Policy applies solely to information collected by this website, RxPrep.com. This Policy will describe the following:
- What personal information is collected from you through RxPrep.com.
- What choices are available to you regarding the collection and use of your information.
- The security procedures in place to protect your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
RxPrep.com collects information from the following sources:
- Information you provide to us voluntarily via registration on this site, email, or other direct contact with us; and
- Cookies and/or similar technologies used on this website, which collect aggregate user data regarding use of and activity on this website.
We are the sole owners of the information we collect.
This information is used:
- To provide the service or product you have requested;
- To enable billing and shipping;
- To provide you with customer service and respond to your communications with us;
- To communicate with you regarding specials, new products or services, or changes to this Policy, unless you have opted out of such communications;
- To communicate with educational facilities and licensing boards, such as to report your test bank scores with your school faculty, unless you have opted out of such reporting;
- To personalize our service to meet your needs;
- For the development of new products and services; and
- For systems administration and troubleshooting purposes.
Your information will only be shared with third parties outside of our organization when such sharing is necessary to:
- Provide our services to you (e.g., sharing your mailing address with a shipping provider to send you the products you have ordered, or with a credit card processor for billing purposes);
- Communicate with educational facilities or licensing boards, including communications about misconduct or violations of our Terms and Conditions of Use, as outlined in those Terms;
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or law enforcement requests;
- Exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights;
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of any person; or
- Complete any transactions involved with the sale of our business or assets.
Your Access to and Control Over Your Information
You can always review, correct, update, or request the deletion of any of your personal information that we have collected. You may also opt out of any future communications from us at any time.
Specifically, you can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at 124 Center St. 2nd Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245:
- Remove consent where you have provided it.
- Ask us to confirm if we are processing your information.
- Review what information we have collected about you, if any.
- Ask us to change or correct any information we have about you.
- Ask us to restrict how we are using your information (e.g., requesting to opt out of future communications).
- Ask us to delete your information.
- Express any concerns you may have about our use of your information.
How We Protect Your Information
RxPrep.com takes a range of security measures designed to protect your personal information, including by maintaining appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards. However, the Internet is by its nature not a secure environment, and we cannot fully eliminate all security risks associated with sharing your personal information. As such, we do not ensure or warrant the security of any data or information you transmit to us. We encourage you to always be careful when sharing your information online.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of their personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not share our customer’s personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. For inquiries regarding our disclosure policy, please send us an email to email@example.com or write to us at 124 Center St. 2nd Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245.
Do Not Track
RxPrep.com’s website is not directed towards children, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a user who is under the age of thirteen, we will delete that information.
Links to Other Sites
While using the products services we provide to you, you may find links to other websites. These sites may be operated by third party organizations, who are not affiliated with RxPrep.com. We cannot control the content on these websites, and we are not responsible for the content, operation, or privacy practices of those sites. The privacy and security of the information you disclose to these third parties through these third-party sites are governed by those organizations’ privacy and security practices and policies. This Policy solely governs RxPrep.com, and does not apply to any outside website or service. You may choose to not access these third-party websites, and we encourage you to read any privacy notices or policies that may apply to those sites.
Changes to This Policy
This Policy may be changed from time to time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will highlight those changes within the new Policy. The date the Policy was last revised will always be posted at the top of the Policy.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please send our Privacy Team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at 124 Center St. 2nd Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245.